Saif Ali Khan, Biography, Movies, Age, Family, photos.
Saif Ali Khan, born on August 16, 1970, is an Indian actor have known for his work in Bollywood films. He hails from the prominent Pataudi family and is the son of the late Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi, former captain of the Indian cricket team, and actress Sharmila Tagore. Saif is also the ninth Nawab of Pataudi.
Saif Ali Khan made his acting debut in 1992 with the film “Parampara,” but it was the 1994 movie “Yeh Dillagi” that brought him recognition as an actor. He gained further acclaim for his performances in films like “Main Khiladi Tu Anari” (1994), “Hum Saath-Saath Hain” (1999), and “Dil Chahta Hai” (2001).http://Bollywood
One of Saif’s most memorable roles came in the 2001 film “Dil Chahta Hai,” directed by Farhan Akhtar. The movie showcased his versatility as an actor and marked a turning point in his career. Saif has since appeared in a variety of films across different genres, including romantic comedies, action thrillers, and period dramas.
Some of Saif Ali Khan’s notable movies include:
- “Hum Tum” (2004) – He won the National Film Award for Best Actor for his portrayal of the character Karan Kapoor in this romantic comedy.
- “Omkara” (2006) – Saif received critical acclaim for his role as Langda Tyagi in this adaptation of Shakespeare’s “Othello.”
- “Love Aaj Kal” (2009). He played dual roles in this romantic drama portraying a modern-day lover and his father in a parallel storyline.
- “Cocktail” (2012) – Saif showcased his versatility in this romantic comedy-drama, playing a complex character named Gautam Kapoor.
- “Omkara” (2020) – He starred in this period drama web series based on the classic novel “The Devotion of Suspect X.”
- Vikram vedha (2022)
- Adipurush (2023)
Apart from acting, Saif Ali Khan have also involved in film production and owns a production company called Illuminati Films. He has been praised for his contributions to the film industry and has received several awards and nominations throughout his career.
In terms of his personal life, Saif Ali Khan was previously married to actress Amrita Singh, with whom he has two children: daughter Sara Ali Khan and son Ibrahim Ali Khan. He later married actress Kareena Kapoor Khan in 2012, and they have two sons together, named Taimur and Jeh.https://answerbucket.info/bollywood-15/