Ranveer Singh, Career, Profile Info, Family, Movies, Awards, Facts
As of my last update in June, 2023, Ranveer Singh is an Indian actor who has made a significant impact in the Bollywood film industry. Here’s some information about his career, profile, family, movies, awards, and some interesting facts:
Career and Profile Info:
- Ranveer Singh Bhavnani, known professionally as Ranveer Singh, was born on July 6, 1985, in Mumbai, India.
- He pursued a Bachelor of Arts degree from Indiana University, Bloomington, USA, and later returned to Mumbai to pursue a career in acting.
- He made his acting debut in the Bollywood film industry with the movie “Band Baaja Baaraat” in 2010, directed by Maneesh Sharma. His performance have widely appreciated, and he received the Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut for his role as Bittoo Sharma.
- Ranveer Singh comes from a Sindhi family with no previous connections to the film industry.
- He is the son of Jagjit Singh Bhavnani and Anju Bhavnani.
- Ranveer Singh has appeared in numerous successful Bollywood films and has showcased his versatility as an actor over the years.
- Some of his notable movies include “Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela,” “Bajirao Mastani,” “Padmaavat,” “Simmba,” “Gully Boy,” and “83.”
- Ranveer Singh has won several awards for his outstanding performances in various films.
- He has received multiple Filmfare Awards, including Best Actor for “Bajirao Mastani,” “Padmaavat,” and “Gully Boy.”
- Ranveer have known for his vibrant and eccentric personality both on and off-screen. He has a unique sense of style and is often seen experimenting with different looks.
- He is an avid fan of football and supports the English Premier League club Arsenal.
- Ranveer have married to actress Deepika Padukone, and their wedding in November 2018 was one of the most talked-about events in the Indian media.
- Apart from his acting skills, Ranveer is also a skilled rapper and has showcased his rap talent in some of his films.Bollywood