Shraddha Kapoor, Family, Earning, Movies, Biography, Facts, Photos,
Shraddha Kapoor is an Indian actress and singer who predominantly works in Hindi films. Here is some information about her family, earnings, movies, biography, facts, and photos:
Shraddha Kapoor was born on March 3, 1987, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She comes from a family with a strong Bollywood background. Her father, Shakti Kapoor, is a renowned Bollywood actor, and her mother, Shivangi Kapoor, is a former actress. She has an older brother named Siddhanth Kapoor, who is also an actor.
Shraddha Kapoor is one of the highest-paid actresses in the Indian film industry. Her earnings come from acting in films, brand endorsements, and stage performances. While specific figures for her net worth are not publicly available, it is estimated to be in the range of several million dollars.
Shraddha Kapoor made her acting debut in 2010 with the film “Teen Patti,” but her breakthrough role came in the 2013 film “Aashiqui 2,” where she garnered critical acclaim for her performance. Some of her other notable movies include “Ek Villain” (2014), “Haider” (2014), “ABCD 2” (2015), “Baaghi” (2016), “Half Girlfriend” (2017), “Stree” (2018), and “Chhichhore” (2019). and Baaghi 3, and (2020) Bhediya, (2022) and Tu Jhoothi main Makkaar, (2023),
Shraddha Kapoor was born and raised in Mumbai. She attended the Jamnabai Narsee School and later studied at the American School of Bombay. After completing her schooling, she enrolled in Boston University, USA, to pursue a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology. However, she dropped out of college to focus on her acting career.
- Apart from acting, Shraddha Kapoor is also a trained singer. She has sung several songs for her films, including “Galliyan” from “Ek Villain” and “Teri Galiyan” from “Ek Villain.”
- She is known for her philanthropic work and has actively participated in campaigns related to children’s education and animal rights.
- Shraddha Kapoor is a fitness enthusiast and practices yoga regularly to maintain her physical and mental well-being.
- She is an avid animal lover and has a pet dog named Shyloh.
- Shraddha Kapoor has a huge fan following on social media, with millions of followers on platforms like Instagram and Twitter.
You can find photos of Shraddha Kapoor by searching online or visiting her official social media accounts.Bollywood