Michael Keaton, Profile Info, Movies, Facts, Family info,
Michael Keaton is an American actor best known for his roles in films such as “Batman” (1989) and its sequel “Batman Returns” (1992). Here’s some profile information, notable movies, facts, and family info about Michael Keaton:
- Full Name: Michael John Douglas
- Stage Name: Michael Keaton
- Date of Birth: September 5, 1951
- Place of Birth: Coraopolis, Pennsylvania, United States
- Age: 71 years (as of 2023)
- Height: 5 feet 9 inches (1.75 meters)
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actor, Producer
- “Batman” (1989)
- “Beetlejuice” (1988)
- “Birdman” (2014)
- “Spider-Man: Homecoming” (2017)
- “Spotlight” (2015)
- “The Founder” (2016)
- “Batman Returns” (1992)
- “Multiplicity” (1996)
- “Jackie Brown” (1997)
- “Toy Story 3” (2010) [voice role]https://answerbucket.info/hollywood-10/
- Michael Keaton initially started his career as a stand-up comedian before transitioning into acting.
- He chose his stage name “Keaton” after the famous silent film actor Buster Keaton, as he thought it sounded memorable.
- Keaton gained international recognition for his portrayal of Batman in Tim Burton’s films “Batman” and “Batman Returns.”
- He received critical acclaim and several awards, including a Golden Globe and an Academy Award nomination, for his role in the film “Birdman.”
- Michael Keaton has a reputation for being a versatile actor, with roles ranging from comedic to dramatic.
- He took a break from acting in the early 2000s but made a successful comeback in the late 2000s with notable performances in films like “The Other Guys” (2010) and “Birdman.”
- Keaton is known for his collaborations with director Tim Burton and has worked with him on several projects.
- In addition to acting, he has also worked as a producer on films like “The Merry Gentleman” (2008) and “Game 6” (2005).https://answerbucket.info/hollywood-10/
Father: George A. Douglas (Civil Engineer)
- Mother: Leona Elizabeth (Homemaker)
- Siblings: Michael Keaton has three younger siblings.