Jason Mamoa, Biography, Family, Career, Movies, Facts,
Jason Momoa, full name Joseph Jason Namakaeha Momoa, was born on August 1, 1979, in Honolulu, Hawaii, USA. He is of Native Hawaiian, Irish, and German descent. As a child, Momoa was raised in Norwalk, Iowa, but later moved back to Hawaii, where he attended college at the University of Hawaii. Hollywood
Momoa’s father, Joseph Momoa, is of Native Hawaiian ancestry, while his mother, Coni Lemke, is of German, Irish, and Native American descent. He also has a mix of other ethnic backgrounds, which has contributed to his diverse appearance. Jason Momoa has two children with his wife, actress Lisa Bonet. They have a daughter named Lola Iolani Momoa, born in 2007, and a son named Nakoa-Wolf Manakauapo Namakaeha Momoa, born in 2008.Hollywood
Momoa started his career as a model and won Hawaii’s Model of the Year in 1999. His first notable acting role was as Jason Ioane in the television series “Baywatch Hawaii” (1999-2001). However, he gained widespread recognition and popularity when he portrayed Khal Drogo in the hit HBO series “Game of Thrones” (2011-2012).
After “Game of Thrones,” Momoa starred as the title character in the rebooted film “Conan the Barbarian” (2011). He then appeared in the sci-fi film “Bullet to the Head” (2012) and played the role of Roadhog in the dystopian thriller “Mad Max: Fury Road” (2015).
One of Momoa’s most iconic roles to date is that of Arthur Curry / Aquaman in the DC Extended Universe (DCEU). He first appeared as Aquaman in a cameo in “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice” (2016) and then reprised the role in “Justice League” (2017). His solo film, “Aquaman” (2018), was a massive commercial success and solidified his position as a leading action star.
Some of Jason Momoa’s notable movies include:
- “Conan the Barbarian” (2011)
- “Bullet to the Head” (2012)
- “Wolves” (2014)
- “Road to Paloma” (2014) (also directed and co-wrote)
- “Debug” (2014)
- “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice” (2016)
- “Justice League” (2017)
- “Aquaman” (2018)
- “Dune” (2021)
- Slumberland (2022)
- Aquaman and the lost Kingdom (2023)
- The Falash (2023)
- Jason Momoa is known for his rugged, tough-guy image, often portraying characters with a warrior-like persona.
- He is an avid rock climber and has a strong passion for outdoor activities.
- Momoa is an environmental activist and has been involved in various initiatives to raise awareness about climate change and environmental issues.
- He is a skilled horse rider, which he showcased during his time on “Game of Thrones.”
- Momoa is a big fan of heavy metal music and has been seen wearing shirts of various metal bands.Hollywood