Saoirse Ronan, Biography, profile Info, Facts, Family info, Net Worth, Awards,
Saoirse Ronan is an American born lrish actress. primarily known for her work in period dramas since adolescence, she has received various accolades including a Golden Globe award in addition to nomination for four academy award and five British Academy Film award,
Saoirse Ronan is an Irish-American actress born on April 12, 1994, in New York City, United States. Her name is pronounced “Seer-sha.” She grew up in County Carlow, Ireland, and holds dual citizenship in the United States and Ireland.Hollywood
- Full Name: Saoirse Una Ronan
- Date of Birth: April 12, 1994
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, USA
- Nationality: Irish and American
- Height: Approximately 5 feet 6 inches (168 cm)
Saoirse Ronan was born to Irish parents, Paul Ronan and Monica Brennan. Her father is an actor, and her mother is a homemaker. She has two siblings, an older sister named Eilish and a younger brother named Gerard.
As of my last knowledge update in July, 2023, Saoirse Ronan’s net worth was estimated to be around $9 million. However, please note that this information might have changed since then due to her ongoing career and new projects.
Saoirse Ronan has received critical acclaim and numerous awards for her acting talent. Some of the notable awards and nominations she has received include:
- Academy Award (Oscar) nominations for her roles in “Atonement” (2007), “Brooklyn” (2015), and “Lady Bird” (2017).
- Golden Globe Award nominations for her roles in “Atonement,” “Brooklyn,” “Lady Bird,” and “Little Women” (2019).
- BAFTA Award nominations and wins for various films.
- Screen Actors Guild Award nominations.
- Independent Spirit Award for Best Female Lead for “Lady Bird.”
- Critics’ Choice Movie Award wins and nominations.Hollywood