Salman Khan is an Indian film actor, producer, singer, and television personality, born on December 27, 1965, in Indore, India. He is one of the most popular and influential actors in the Indian film industry, also known as Bollywood.
Salman Khan made his acting debut with a small role in the film “Biwi Ho To Aisi” in 1988 but rose to fame with his second film “Maine Pyar Kiya” in 1989, which became a massive commercial success and won him his first Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut. He has since then appeared in several successful films, including “Hum Aapke Hain Kwun!”, “Karan Arjoon”, “Judwa”, “Teray Nam”, “Wanted”, “Dabang”, “Bajrangy Bhaijan”, .and “Sultan” among others.
Besides acting, Salman Khan is also a successfull film producer and has produced several films under his production banner Salman Khan Films, He is also a talented singer, and has sung several songs for his films and albums as well.
Salman Khan is known for his philanthropic work and has been involved in several charitable organizations, including Being Human Foundation, which he founded in 2007 to support underprivileged children and healthcare initiatives. However, Salman Khan has also been involved in several controversies, including his legal troubles over a 1998 blackbuck hunting case and a hit-and-run case in 2002. Nevertheless, he remains one of the most loved and celebrated actors in India and has a massive fan following not only in India but also across the globe.
Today we will discuss about Salman khans professional and personal life in the table bellow
- Full Name: Abdul Rashid Salim Salman Khan
- Fathers Name:Salim Khan
- Mothers: Name:Sushila Charak
- Siblings:Arbaz Khan,Sohail khan,Arpita Khan,Alveera Khan
- Date of Birth: December 27, 1965
- Place of Birth: Indore, India
- Profession: Actor, Producer, Singer, Television Personality
- Debut Film: Biwi Ho To Aisi (1988)
- Breakthrough Film: Maine Pyar Kiya (1989)
- Awards: Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut for Maine Pyar Kiya, National Film Award for Best Children’s Film as a producer for Chillar Party, Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actor for Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, and more.
- Philanthropic Work: Founder of Being Human Foundation in 2007, which supports underprivileged children and healthcare initiatives.
- Controversies: Legal troubles over a 1998 blackbuck hunting case and a hit-and-run case in 2002.
Popular Films: Hum Aapke Hain Koun!, Karan Arjun, Judwaa, Tere Naam, Wanted, Dabangg, Bajrangi Bhaijaan, Sultan, and more.
Patahan,Ek tiger 3, Kisi Ka Bhai Kisi Ki Jan and other more…
Aishwarya Rai Bachan, Sangita Bijlani, Zareen khan, Katreena Kaif, Somy Ali, and many more…