Tamba Bavuma, Biography. Profile Info, Records, Awards, Earning,
Tembani “Tamba” Bavuma is a professional cricketer from South Africa. He was born on May 17, 1990, in Cape Town, South Africa. Bavuma is a right-handed batsman and occasional wicket-keeper. He is known for being the first black African cricketer to score a century for South Africa in Test cricket.
Here is some profile information about Tamba Bavuma:
- Full Name: Tembani Bavuma
- Nickname: Tamba
- Date of Birth: May 17, 1990
- Place of Birth: Cape Town, South Africa
- Batting Style: Right-handed
- Role: Batsman/Wicket-keeper
Records and Achievements:
- Tamba Bavuma made his international debut for South Africa in a T20I match against Bangladesh on July 5, 2014.Sports
- He made his Test debut against the West Indies on December 17, 2014.
- On January 5, 2016, Bavuma became the first black African cricketer to score a Test century for South Africa. He achieved this feat against England at Newlands, Cape Town, where he scored 102 runs.
- Bavuma has represented South Africa in both Test matches and One Day Internationals ODIs.
- In domestic cricket, he plays for the Lions franchise in South Africa.
Information about Tamba Bavuma’s exact earnings is not publicly available. The earnings of cricketers come from various sources, including central contracts, match fees, sponsorship deals, and endorsements.
Tamba Bavuma has not received any major individual awards as of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021. How ever, he has been recognized for his achievements in breaking barriers and becoming the first black African cricketer to score a century for South Africa in Test cricket, which has made a significant impact in the cricketing landscape.Sports